Get Your CDL Haz-Mat Endorsement

Posted in CDL Haz-Mat Endorsement

Perhaps one of the fastest ways to find a job in the oil shale industry is to get your commercial driver license, and then add the CDL hazardous materials endorsement to your license. All drilling operations require the transport of materials and liquids that are legally classified as “hazardous materials”; this means that haz-mat endorsed commercial drivers are in high demand, especially those drivers with safe driving records.

Click any page link on the “Haz-Mat Endorsement” menu bar at right to see common questions – and the correct answers – on CDL haz-mat endorsement tests —>